Telford, Stoke or Derby
ethero is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in temporary recruitment. We are currently recruiting a self-driven Recruitment Consultant who can build outstanding relationships with leaders and procurement teams across public sector organisations including but not limited to; schools, local councils, NHS trusts and other local government establishments. The purpose of this role is to deliver temporary workforce solutions within the administration, commercial, estates, facilities and ancillary staff job categories. This means you must identify supply opportunities through business development activities and by fully utilising the Government contracts finder and procurement pipeline, and also build a strong pipeline of suitable candidates available to fill the positions.
- Identify and target potential clients within the public sector via approved channels;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers;
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create effective business development campaigns;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance with procurement guidelines;
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates in temporary roles;
- Provide exceptional client service by understanding their staffing needs and delivering high-quality talent solutions;
- Maintain a strong network of candidates and proactively source talent;
- Report and monitor activity as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make something their own and lead the way with a new division of ethero. Our systems are set up, we are an approved public sector provider and we are looking forward to the opportunities that lay ahead for the recruiter that joins our team.
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, with a track record of business development success;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and client relationship-building abilities;
- A results-driven mindset with a passion for achieving targets;
- A self – starter and self-motivated individual who thrives on delivering a first class service.
It would be advantageous to have some public sector supply experience, ideally within the Crown commercial framework, but it is not essential.
Driving may be a requirement in this role from time to time, so a valid driving licence and access to your own car is essential.
Why work for ethero:
- We’ll pay the right person, the right salary;
- We offer 33 days holiday plus extra days for long service and birthdays;
- We’re a great team who offer room for you to grow your own career and will reward you for doing so;
- We’ll support you with learning and development;
- We offer private medical and lots of other great benefits like; company shares, fantastic pension scheme and fun team events.
How to Apply:
Apply using the link or contact Hannah Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions or arrange an initial conversation.