Ethero Ltd: Modern Slavery Statement
– Our senior management team receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
– Procedures are in place to support internal employees in identifying potential hidden labour exploitation.
– All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
– Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
– Removing an organisation from our preferred supplier list,
– Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
We regularly monitor our risks in this area including:
– The list of suppliers who provide their own modern slavery statements,
– The effectiveness of enforcement against suppliers who breach policies,
– The time spent on audits, re-audits and related due diligence, and
– The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
Policies and procedures are developed and reviewed regularly by the Compliance Department alongside the relevant subject matter expert, and signed off by the MD.
Collaborative processes are developed and implemented alongside our clients where possible to strengthen our ability to identify and prevent potential cases of modern slavery.
– Corporate social responsibility policy,
– Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and
– Whistle-blowing policy.
This policy was adopted by Ethero Ltd, in June 2017 and updated in June 2019.
Senior management formerly review this policy on an annual basis.
This statement was approved by Managing Director: Gareth Hughes
Gareth Hughes, Managing Director