MIG Welder / Fitter
Starting from £10.00 Per Hour
Temp to Perm opportunity
Working hours are:
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 17:15
Friday 07:30 - 12:30
X1.33 Monday to Friday
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
* MIG welding steels up to 12mm thickness
* The ability to weld other materials such as stainless steels, alloys etc.
* Fully competent in the use of hand and air tools
* Ability to read and work from detailed fabrication drawings
* Capable of working to demanding deadlines
* Plasma cutting experience would be an advantage but full training will be given to the right candidate
* Good mechanical understanding
This job is commutable from the following areas: Stoke, Hanley, Fenton, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall and surrounding areas.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call Ethero Stoke on 01782 367818 or submit a cv to this advert and we will be in touch immediately.