Warehouse Administrator Required
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Admin Role:
- Manage yourself in accordance with company Health & Safety policy at all times reporting issues.
- Ensure all equipment operated has a pre-op completed correctly and any issues reported.
- Receive product onto WMS using Radio Data terminal when required
- Communicate with clients and suppliers regarding the receipt of deliveries into the warehouse and despatching from the warehouse. Controlling paperwork and filing where necessary
- Run reports for the warehouse supervisor to enable stock can be checked.
- Run warehouse reports for the client on a daily basis.
- Raise orders on the WMS and release so the warehouse can pick the orders
- Ensure housekeeping is always kept up by cleaning as you go.
Requirements for Warehouse Admin Role:
- Good organisational skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Literacy & numeracy of a high standard.
- IT Literate being able to operate Excel and Word. WMS would be advantageous.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Upbeat and energised.
- Flexible and willing take on a variety of tasks.
- Team player.
Working hours are
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Pay rate: £10.50 - £11.00 depending on experience
In return for Warehouse Role:
- Shopping Discounts including Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Restaurants
- Warm clean environment
- Employee of the week incentives
- Benefits Package
- Free tea & coffee available.
- Free on-site parking
This job is commutable from the following areas: Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Lichfield
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now" and we will be in touch immediately.