I am currently recruiting for a well-established company in Burton on Trent for a Technical Assistant
The role is to advise customers and staff on the use of Company products, to assist with the resolution of technical issues in a timely manner and to assist with product development.
Key Duties to include:
• Adherence to Health & Safety regulations.
• Advising customers and staff on the use of Company products.
• Providing technical information to support Sales and Customer Service.
• Conducting investigations into technical issues; communicating with customers, factories and staff accordingly to provide a technically lead solution.
• Ensuring that information is communicated in a suitable format and within a timely manner.
• Working safely and in accordance with the Company's Quality & Environmental policies.
• Awareness and knowledge of building regulations and NHBC standards.
• Undertaking site inspections in the field to assist the Sales team.
• Assisting with product innovation and development campaigns.
• Completing tasks accurately and within an agreed timeframe.
• Report any major technical issues to the Technical Manager or Technical Director
• To understand and adhere to Company policies and procedures which are relevant to both the site and the working environment.
• Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, £10 p/h.
To find out more details, please call on 01283 895103