Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 Area
Role and key responsibilities for Office Manager:
• Maintain, develop and implement administrative processes
• Manage recruitment system and keep vacancies up to date
• Greet visitors and suppliers
• Liaise with the team to ensure operations run smoothly
• Dealing with complaints and queries from both customer and internal departments via email, telephone and online system
• Processing incoming customer orders via telephone and email
• Building and maintaining customer relations
Minimum Requirements for Office Manager:
• Previous administration experience
• Experienced in Sage and strong Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent customer service approach and work with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Confident, committed, highly motivated, organised.
Monday - Thursday 08:30-16:30
Pay Rate: £10.50 - £11.00 per Hour
What we offer for Office Manager:
• Free Parking
• Accessible by Public Transport
• Canteen Facilities - Vending Machines, Microwaves etc
• 28 Days Annual Leave
This job is commutable from the following areas, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Hanley, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall, Fenton, Trentham and surrounding areas.
To apply for this position please call Klaudia on 01782 367818 or apply on line. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful.