Hours - Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.45pm / Friday - 8am - 12pm
Pay rate - £10.58ph
Due to the growth, our client is looking for a multi-disciplined individuals with background knowledge of Mechanical and Hydraulic disciplines, ideally Time Served Apprenticeships.
Key role and responsibilities for Mechanical Fitter
• Demonstrate proven hands on knowledge in the assemble, build and fit of equipment along with a good solid understanding of a range of engineering techniques,
• Be able to work alone on own initiative to engineering drawings, hydraulic schematics and instructions.
• Self-driven individual with flexible can do attitude towards changing work requirements.
• Have a good understanding of safe working practices.
• Be trustworthy, confident, presentable, able to work well under pressure.
• Be in good level of fitness and health.
Minimum requirements for Mechanical Fitter
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time keeping and time management
• Very good eye for detail
• Experience within engineering environment
Our client is a great place to work and has a great atmosphere, if you are looking for a perm position that and job progression, this is the role for you
What we offer for Mechanical Fitter
• Paid Holidays
• Free Parking
• Early finishes on a Friday
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or call Chloe on 01952 260627
Please apply online or contact Chloe on 01952 260627 for more details