New Jobs !!!! New Jobs !!!! New Jobs
Machine Technician/Machine Setter
Monday - Thursday
06:45 - 16:45
£10.50 - £11.00 + (DOE)
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Must have prior experience working within a fast paced, high volume production environment.
- Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
- Working in the production department, you will be responsible for the efficient setting and operating of various machines. You will need to ensure all lines are set in time for production to make sure quality and targets are met.
- To be considered, you will have previous experience of working in a similar role. You will be a real team player and someone who is self-motivated with a real passion for what you do.
- Set up and operate sheet-metal working machines, ensuring tolerances are maintained, change machine tools, and adjust machine control settings, maintain setting records.
- Understand the correct operating procedures for all machines in the area, maintain records.
- Recording all programs created for repeat runners and one offs.
- Work with engineering department, manufacturing and recording data for prototype parts.
PLEASE NOTE: OTHER DUTIES/TASKS MAY BE INVOLVED
- Numerate and literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Work under pressure
- Work part of a team
- Organised and methodical
This job is commutable from the following areas, Warwick, Bugbrook, Royal Leamington Spa, Old Milverton, Hatton, Longbridge and surrounding areas
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call Ethero Coventry on 02476 632272 or submit a cv to this advert and we will be in touch immediately.