We are looking for a Laundry Operatives to join a established commercial laundry company in the Leek area.
Key role and responsibilities for Laundry Operative:
- Cleaning linen and towelling
- Working on a specific station each shift rotating between cleaning, drying, pressing and folding
- Ensuring each order is to the correct quantity
Minimum requirements for Laundry Operative:
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Ability to work as a team or on own initiative
- Positive attitude to completing tasks to a high quality
- Good time management & workload prioritisation
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Monday - Friday
16:.30 - 20:00
In return for Laundry Operative:
- Shopping Discounts including Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Restaurants
- Canteen facilities
- Free car park
This job is commutable from the following areas, Stoke on Trent, Leek, Hanley, Longton, Fenton, Trentham, Cheddleton Heath, Macclesfield, Abbey Green, Cheddleton and surrounding areas.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please submit a cv by clicking "Apply Now" to this advert or call Klaudia on 01782 367818.