£35,000 - £37,000 DOE (Pro Rata)
Flexible 20 - 25 Hours Per Week
Ethero are currently recruiting for this exciting role on the behalf of our client based in Coventry. Our client is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to work in a stand alone position and take responsibility of the HR Processes with the business.
- Using knowledge on a broad range of Human Resources and Employment Law issues and current best practice to provide accurate, timely and professional advice to queries obtained either in person, via email or telephone.
- Ensure personal knowledge of current and forthcoming employment law and HR best practice is kept up to date via appropriate research methods and identifying and sourcing own training needs.
- Contribute to Company events; communications and Health and Wellbeing initiatives to generate a positive work environment
- Support recruitment within the business, from job vacancy placement through to contract generation.
- To develop our human resource capability and devise and implement creative solutions to strengthen and enhance the technical and specialist skills of our staff.
- To build good working relationships through the application of best practice and personal leadership.
- Support and guide managers on all ER issues, ensuring best practice with a pragmatic approach.
- Support the Company with training needs, including but not limited to sourcing and arranging course enrolment, generating training agreements, maintaining records and assisting in training delivery.
- Assist with the administration of any organisational changes, departmental moves, restructuring, recruitment and/or redundancies.
- Ensure processes and retention of information complies with data protection legislation.
- Ensure administration is kept up to date and created, as required, for each process.
- Strong generalist operational HR background
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to offer intermediate HR advice in relation with current legislation
- Knowledge of supporting managers with the handling of sickness absence issues, grievances, disciplinaries, performance management and appraisal process, recruitment and ad hoc project work.
Personal Skills Required:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Quick Learner
- Good Attendance records
- Personal motivation - Commits self to work hard towards goals. Shows enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Flexibility - Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action whilst ensuring a high degree in integrity and accountability
- Advanced Excel and Word
- Degree in HR
- CIPD fully qualified - Associate member
To apply for this exciting position please call Cory Brooks 02476 632272 or apply on line. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful