FLT Counterbalance Drivers Required
Then we may have the perfect role for you!
Ethero Ltd working in partnership with BSW Timber Supplies UK's flagship manufacturing centre based in Stoke-On-Trent site is going through an exciting growth! The aim is to increase the level of available production hours to support BSW customer expectations.
Therefore, we are looking for several FLT Counterbalance Drivers wotking Sunday - Thursday 22:00 - 06:00
Your next challenge
Supporting the state of art production facility, with a production capability of 100,000m3 which serves the UK's building material market with high quality machined softwood and associated products.
As a Forklift Driver you will be expected to:
- Duties as designated by your Line Manager on a fork lift truck so must have certification and will be asked to provide this at interview stage.
- Operating automatic material handling equipment to supply and repack timber on a high speed line
- Unwrapping of bulk pack timber and checking for basic quality
- Completing all relevant paperwork associated with production orders
- Keeping good clear written records of product details
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the factory environment at all times
Above all, we are seeking workers who are willing to work hard and want to progress within the business.
Being in this environment will mean you need to use your initiative and resolve problems as they arise.
We require a person that understands health and safety is a priority to themselves and their colleagues.
What wood' you be like
- Highly motivated essential
- Willingness and enthusiasm in all aspects of the job role essential
- Exposure to a production facility desirable
- Timber knowledge is desirable
- Counterbalance license required
- Exposure to high volumes and high speed machinery desirable
- Safety conscious
What we can offer you?
BSW Timber Supplies UK prides itself on our values of Respect, Responsibility and Excellence.
Not only will we provide you with a work environment which is fun, fast paced and nice to work in, we offer a competitive benefits package!
Starting rate of £11.18.
Fantastic pension contribution of up to 10% of your salary
Life Assurance x 4 of your basic salary
25 days annual leave and Bank Holidays
Exclusive access to a discount and cash back scheme giving you the opportunity to save money from hundreds of retailers and services throughout the UK.
This job is commutable from the following areas: Stoke, Hanley, Fenton, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall and surrounding areas.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call Ethero Stoke on 01782 367818 or submit a cv to this advert and we will be in touch immediately.