Temp - Perm
£11.00 /h - £13.50 /h DOE
A new start up in Telford is looking for an Experienced Flexographic Printer to run 8 colour Ci Gearless machinery.
The successful candidate would need to be an allrounder, mounting plates, mixing inks and running press as required until the expected expansion of the division.
The role will require on machine work as and when needed. The role will also involve on-going/new project assistance.
The holder of the role will be offered training in all operational activities and will be invited to contribute to all areas of company activity as appropriate.
• Assisting in day to day production of printing, press passes etc.
• Mount plates to instruction
• Mix inks matching using X-Rite equipment
• Operate Printing machinery safely and efficiently and in accordance with BRC and ISO requirements
• Produce complex 8 colour work independently and to the required quality
• Maintain strict cleanliness and maintenance regime
Essential Qualifications and Skills
• Previous experience of Flexographic printing will be essential
• Able to work to a controlled documented process
• Focused on Quality and Compliance
• Health and Safety focused
• Target Driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
Please apply online or call Anita for more details on 01952 260627