Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Job role / duties
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquires or complaints by phone, post, email and direct contact.
- Expedite customer orders, including keeping them informed of delays or early shipments.
- Manage and update the CRM system
- Edit and input sales orders, whilst up-selling products
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
- Creating reports using BC and Excel
To be considered you must:
- Be customer focused, with experience in a busy office environment.
- Have sales knowledge of up-selling and cross selling techniques
- Be computer literate in all MS office applications particularly Excel
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong organisational skills, an excellent telephone manner and IT literate - Excel is a must
- Be enthusiastic and confident communicator who want to succeed
Full product training will be provided along with ongoing coaching and support.
Located in Telford this position is commutable from Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton and Market Drayton.
For more information and to apply for this role call Daniel Kilvert on 01952 453 019 or apply online. If you have not received feedback in 14 days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
We work in partnership with companies across the UK, placing candidates in temporary and permanent roles across a range of sectors. We develop relationships with new clients every month and have jobs available throughout the year. Call ethero today to find out more about roles we have available or visit our website www.ethero.co.uk
Ethero staffing provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to local businesses. With the simple ethos of local people for local jobs we aim to ensure that we support the local employment market whenever possible with targeted local advertising strategies and maximised local networking operations. Ethero Staffing's standard service provision ranks amongst the most competitive in the UK market place:- - Highly competitive charge rates - if we can save you money we will. - Industry leading service guarantees to underline our belief in our ability - Forward provisions for contingency planning for clients using high volumes of staff - Candidate assessments specifically designed for a client or even a single job - Repeat customer discounts and long term contract cost reductions