Case Maker Trainee
We are currently recruiting for an established packaging company based in Stoke-on-Trent, looking for a Case Maker Trainee with the willingness to learn and develop their skillset.
Key role and responsibilities for Case Maker Trainee
- Producing various packaging solutions
- Help calibrate machinery to the client requirements
- Feeding materials into the machine ready for production
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
Minimum requirements for Case Maker Trainee
- Any machinery set up and maintenance would be advantageous
- Pervious knowledge within the packaging industry
- Willingness to learn and develop a new skill
As a Case Maker Trainee you will be joining a company that has been established for over 30 years supplying their clients with their packaging needs.
What we offer for Case Maker Trainee
Monday - Friday - 06:00 - 14:00
£21,000 per year
Room for growth and development in an expanding company
28 holidays (Inc. bank holiday's)
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To apply for this position please call Urszula on 01782 367818 or apply on line. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful