CAD Design Sample Maker Trainee
We are currently recruiting for an established packaging company based in Stoke-on-Trent, looking for a CAD Design/Sample Maker Trainee with the willingness to learn and develop their skillset.
Key role and responsibilities for CAD Design/Sample Maker Trainee
- Producing various packaging solutions
- Using software to select pre set packaging models to be sent for clients approval before production
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
Minimum requirements for CAD Design/Sample Maker Trainee
- Any CAD Design experience would be advantageous
- Pervious knowledge within the packaging industry
- Willingness to learn and develop a new skill
You will be a CAD Design/Sample Maker Trainee joining a company that has been established for over 30 years supplying their clients with their packaging needs.
What we offer for CAD Design/Sample Maker Trainee
Monday - Friday - 06:00 - 14:00
£21,000 per year
Room for growth and development in an expanding company
28 holidays (Inc. bank holiday's)
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To apply for this position please call Urszula on 01782 367818 or apply on line. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful