Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for an established packaging company based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager to their team.
Key roles and responsibilities for a Business Development Manager
- Develop strong relationships growing the company client portfolio
- Canvassing the local area searching and producing leads for new business
- Adding new customers to the company's exsisting portfolio
- Establish and implement sales strategies
Minimum requirements for a Business Development Manager
- Business development/sales experience
- Proven track record in pipeline development and client growth
- Relationship Management
- Self-driven, organised and motivated
- Must hold a driving licence
- Pervious knowledge within the packaging industry would be advantageous
As a Business Development Manager you will be joining a company that has been established for over 30 years supplying their clients with their packaging needs.
What we offer for a Business Development Manager
Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 16:30
£32,000 per year
28 holidays (Inc. bank holiday's)
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!
To apply for this position please call Urszula on 01782 367818 or apply on line If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful