Mon - Fri 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Temp to Perm / Perm
Ethero are currently recruiting for Build Technicians for our prestigious manufacturing client based in Halesfield, Telford.
Key role and responsibilities for a Build Technician
• Preparing Injection Mould Tools for prototype manufacturing, in line with design requirements and customer specifications
• Identify quality issues and continuously improving processes relating to processes, equipment and order fulfilment
• Maintain a clean and organized work area with emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, and utilisation.
• Understanding and completing work instructions provided on the company Intranet.
• Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance
Minimum requirements for MIG Welders
• Experience in working plastic injection moulding machines and tools
• Fabrication and CNC milling
• Working against drawings and working to customer specifications
• Be able to work rotating shifts
• Good eye for detail when checking parts
Our client is constantly growing and has many opportunities for progression.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'! Or call Chloe on 01952 260627