Android Mobile Developer
We are currently recruiting on the behalf of a communications specialist company for an experienced Android Mobile Developer to join their expanding team.The purpose of this role is to help maintain existing applications written in Java and also write some new features using Kotlin and Android Architure. The Developer will also work closely with the iOS side of the team and other member of the mobile team.
Main duties will include:
• Writing code in Kotlin or Java as appropriate
• Help maintain current applications when needed
• Design the architecture of new applications/features
• Adhering to the Agile methodology
You may also be required to carry out other software development support duties as they are required to meet business needs.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar related subject
• Minimum of 2 years experience developing applications for Android using Java or Kotlin
• Source control, preferably Git
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Published apps on Apple Store.
• Experience using Room/LiveData
To apply for this exciting position please call Magda Kipczak 07917 358943 or apply on line. If you have not received feedback in 14 days please deem your application as unsuccessful