Fabricator Welder – Nights
Fabricator / MIG Welder - NIGHTS
Salary: From £11 ph + Dependant upon experience
Working Hours are: 21:00 to 06:00 Sunday to Thursday
Our client provides a range of galvanised metal fencing across the UK, is seeking experienced Fabricators / MIG Welders to join their team due to unprecedented growth.
- MIG Welding Experience
- Welding of gates and fencing posts,
- On-Site Fitting
- Use of hand held tools
- Understand and follow engineering drawings
- Up to date CV required
- Welding up to 10mm mild steel
- The candidate needs to be confident with the equipment provided and have a MIG Welding certificate or long standing proven experience in MIG Welding,
- Working in a busy workshop environment, the role will require reading cad drawings and then preparing steel e.g. using steel handsaw's, punches, pillar drills, grinders etc. ready for welding.
This job is commutable from the following areas, Crewe, Sandbach, Alsager, Manchester, Stoke on Trent, Biddulph, Congleton, Newcastle under Lyme, Hanley, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall, Fenton, Trentham and surrounding areas.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call Ethero Stoke on 01782 367818 or submit a cv to this advert and we will be in touch immediately.